Further to our previous posts on this, on 21 September 2021 the Cyprus Tax Department announced an extension to the period over which no administrative fines for overdue submission of DAC6 information will be imposed. The deadline is extended from 30 September 2021 to 30 November 2021 and relates to the following cases of reportable cross-border arrangements:
- arrangements made between 25 June 2018 and 30 June 2020, which had to be reported by 28 February 2021;
- arrangements made between 1 July 2020 and 31 December 2020, which had to be reported by 31 January 2021;
- arrangements made/to be made between 1 January 2021 and 31 October 2021, which are reportable within 30 days from the date they were made available for implementation or were ready for implementation or the first step in the implementation was made, whichever occurred first;
- arrangements for which secondary intermediaries provide/d aid, assistance or advice, between 1 January 2021 and 31 October 2021 and need/ed to submit information within 30 days beginning on the day after they provided aid, assistance or advice.
- the first periodic report on marketable arrangements, which had to be submitted by 30 April 2021.